Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Project Life

Wednesday, September 15 - Sarah read to Jack There's a Monster at the End of this Book. I love that one - could read it over and over and over. As a matter of fact, I have read it over and over and over.
Thursday, September 15 - Out with my best girls. I am so thankful for these women and the laughs we share. Even though we waited 45 minutes for poor Diane's drink, we had a blast - as usual. Pictured: Angela, Linda, Diane, Tammy, (front) Cindy, me, and Josie. Not pictured for some reason even though they were present: Nancy and Lori. Also not pictures: our very slow, new waiter. It was only his third night.

Friday, September 17 - South Boundary in the rain, taking Gracie home from gymnastics. 

Saturday, September 18 - I took Caid to the Chris August / Chris Sligh concert at Stevens Creek Church in Augusta. As we left, he held his signed CD like it was gold, "I never got an actual autograph before." His favorite songs: I Like Candy by August and Rock Stars Need Money by Sligh.

Sunday, September 19 - Jack found his Halloween costume from two years ago and ran around acting like a monkey for the evening. No different than usual, but this time he had the costume to go with the act.
Monday, September 20 - I'm posting this picture mainly so my mom can see that I cleaned my bedroom. We also rearranged, and on Monday Gracie mopped the floor and washed the windows for me. I can breathe in here now. Happy day!
Tuesday, September 21 - I took the kids to the Jonny Diaz concert in Augusta. Great concert. Gorgeous weather. Big fun.I believe Caid took this picture of Sarah and me.


Disclaimer: I don't have any pictures of Gracie from this week, but she wouldn't get in front of the camera. I'm putting this here because one day she might read this, and she will think I love all the other kids better than her. Just want her to know THAT'S NOT THE CASE! I love you all the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment