Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Project Life


I'm not doing so hot at remembering to take pictures every single day. Five out of seven this week.
Wednesday, September 8 -  Jackie playing peek-a-boo. I got him coming out of the covers.
Friday, September 10 - Friday night lights at our house. I attempted to get sky pictures, but my camera is not powerful enough. It was a gorgeous clear night with brilliant stars and a sliver of a moon.
Saturday, September 11 - Caid felt left out because I didn't take him to Aiken's Makin', so I suggested he and I take a walk. He allowed Jack to come too, but not his sisters. I caught him being very sweet to his little brother - helping him climb the "mountains." (If you know where we live, you know why "mountains" is in quotation marks.
Sunday, September 12 - Another walk. This time I took all the kids. It is precious to me when they actually act like they love each other. The walk ended with Caid attempting to ride on Sarah's back. She bent down for him to get up, and he ended up pole-vaulting over her back and face-planting in the sand. Blood. Screams. Tears. I threw him on my back and ran the rest of the way home (thank God for Couch to 5K training). 

Tuesday, September 14 - Two days after the above-mentioned face plant, and Caid's face looks so much better. Three pretty yucky scabs, but all the other red is gone. I skinned my knee three weeks ago, and he is definitely healing way faster than I did. I guess because his skin is younger than mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment