Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

Apparently I forgot to take my camera out of the bag on Wednesday. And now I have no idea what I did that day. That's why pictures are important.

My MIL, Jewell visited us for a few days. The kids so look forward to her visits, and so do the grownups. Unfortunately, I was so tired, we couldn't stay up late and play cards.  Next time!

Jack's a little OCD. This is one of his "clubs" that he sets up around the house. He places each item in his club very precisely, and he knows if someone moves it. I had to dismantle this one in order that we could eat dinner, but it showed up later on a different surface.

End of our walk. Left to right - Caid, Sarah, Gracie, me, Jack.

The consummate host and master griller, Frank, at our YaWaY day-before-Labor-Day cookout.

Danny took this photo to make a point. Yes, it is true... I overstuff the trash can. Sue me.

Tuesday - I could have taken some great photos of some amazing women having way too much fun at my Premier Jewelry party... if I had remembered my camera.


1 comment: