Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Project Life Tuesday

I got this idea from The Mom Creative... This segment of my blog shall hereafter be called Project Life Tuesday. You can read more about Project Life creative here. Each Tuesday, I'll (attempt to) post one picture a day from the previous week - my own scrapbook per say. It's the best I can do. I had to admit to Caid and Jack tonight that they do not have baby books (Gracie's stops at 9 months). Maybe they'll forgive me if I'm actually able to keep up with this project. We'll see.

Anyway, this week's Project Life Tuesday only has three days because I only came up with this idea on Saturday night at midnight. If all goes well, next week I'll have seven pictures.


  We started Couch to 5K. This is the "after" picture on the day 1. Note my skinned knee. War injury already.

Shelly inspects P-Nut. P-Nut was not too thrilled.
Self portrait by Caid. He brought it home from kindergarten. He looks pissed. I wonder what his teacher thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment