Monday, April 25, 2011

Heard 'round the house this Easter

Gracie: "Mom next time the Easter Bunny comes, can we get some whipped cream, because I'm pretty sure he likes whipped cream on his carrots... and then we can have the leftovers."
Caid: "So Mom, is the Easter Bunny really real, or is it just Jesus or something?"
Caid (after we wrote the Easter Bunny a letter): "Mom, since the Easter Bunny doesn't have opposable thumbs, we probably shouldn't expect him to write us back, right?"
And here's the letter:

Translation: 

Dear Mr. Easter Bunny, Happy Easter! 
Hope you are doing well!! Do you like Cadbury chocolate eggs? The commercial says that you do. We are looking forward to Easter because Easter is the day Jesus rose from the dead and Jesus is my home boiii. 
Happy Easter again, with love, 
Sarah, Gracie, Caid, Jack 
p.s. Write on the back



 Translation:
Hello Yeargin Family:
You have lots of questions - so here is my bullet list of answers:

1.My Bunny helpers are fine, and I hard at work. I don't call them minions.
2. I love Cadbury chocolate eggs! I love chocolate!
3. Remember, Jesus allowed himself to die for you so that you will have eternal life through Christ. I'm glad he is your Home Boy!!!
4. And Caid - you're right. I don't have opposable thumbs. But I am the Easter Bunny. I have magic, so I can write! You are a very smart boy! Best nice to your brother and sisters.

The Easter Bunny

PS Gracie, share the crazy beans! They are for everyone!

Also thanks for the carrot! That's my favorite snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment