Monday, January 31, 2011

She gave me permission to post this

Sarah has a crush on a boy. He is the subject of pretty much every conversation in our house. She has "liked" him for four months unceasingly. She finally spoke to him on Saturday. It was a very big day.

I've not posted anything about this previously because I didn't want to embarrass Sarah, but she really did give me permission on this one.

Gracie: "I sat next to __ today."

Sarah: "I know."

Gracie: "I heard him sing."

Sarah: (SQUEAL!!) "Really?? Can he sing?"

Gracie: "Yes."

Sarah: "I knew it!"

(silence)

Gracie: "Oh - you meant can he sing good?"

2 comments:

  1. She was really giddy Saturday and tonight, it makes me laugh.

    -Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've made that same mistake thousands of time

    ReplyDelete