Thursday, January 27, 2011

Priceless

I am out of town at a conference and had to call home collect tonight because I'm having cell phone issues (the issue being that I dropped my phone on the sidewalk and now the keys don't work). I told Danny I needed to speak to the kids quickly because we were probably spending a dollar a minute on the call. Here is me trying to get off the phone with Jack...

"Okay, Jackie, I love you."

J: "I love you too. Well, I wanted to tell you something."

Me: "Okay, tell me."

J: "I wanted to tell you what we had for dinner."

Me: "Okay, tell me" (tick tick tick $$$)

J: "Well, we had chili."

Me: "That's great. Okay, I love you."

Jack: "Well.... well... well, what's 2 + 2?"

Me: "4."

Jack: "Well, do you know what 4 + 3 is?"

Me: "7."

J: "Oh."

Me; "Any other questions?" (tick tick tick $$$)

J: "Well, I love you."

Me: "I love you too. Bye now."

J: "Okay, bye. I love you."
 
Awwww, he loves me!!! Probably cost me $20, but it's priceless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment