Monday, October 25, 2010

Project Life catch-up

I'm so behind in Project Life, I almost gave up. But I've been doing the Tony Horton 10-Minute Trainer workouts lately, and Tony says "Do your best, and forget the rest." So, I'm going to play catch-up here, and hopefully next Tuesday, I'll have a photo for each day of the week. It's been birthday season here, and I've been extraordinarily busy at work. Sometimes you get so busy living life that you forget to take pictures of it (and share them).  Here you go, a snippet from the past three weeks...

Friday, October 1 - Girls Weekend 2010 in North Myrtle Beach. Somehow Gail managed to snag us a limo!


Sunday, October 3 - My kids were happy to welcome me home. Nice to be missed.

Tuesday, October 5 - Jack's perch.

Thursday, October 7 - Caid's family birthday party. Birthday spankings were fun for everyone.

Friday, October 8 - Every year we have a bird who habitually attacks the window in our bedroom. Usually it's a cardinal, but this year it's a mockingbird.

Saturday, October 9 - I took the kids to Riverbanks to celebrate Caid and Jack's birthday. Caid's cute little friend, Colby, came with us. It was a fun day for all.

Monday, October 11 - Jack's family portrait. He's the largest figure with the heart shaped belly button. I'm the tiny one at the top. Wonder what a psychologist would say about this?

Wednesday, October 13 - Jack's birthday gifts to Sarah...a book by Jack, a magic wand made from wicker pulled out of the clothes basket and duct tape, a book pulled from his own shelf, pop rocks, a kazoo which he later took back, a pack of Reese's peanut butter cups, a magnet from our behavior chart, and a homemade card. As Sarah looked through the book, she asked him what a certain picture was. His answer: "a drawing."

Thursday, October 14 - playing a game with Jackie on my bed.

Friday, October 15 - Sarah and Evelyn Grace at Sarah's spend-the-night birthday party.

Saturday, October 16 -- Sarah, me, and Tammy at the Chris Tomlin concert - a great night.

Sunday, October 17 - my Sunday school class at St. Paul celebrating Carol's birthday.

Tuesday, October 19 - Caid lost a tooth. The tooth fairy actually remembered to show up!

Wednesday, October 20 - Sarah's first football game with the band. She only observed for her first game, but she had a great time and can't wait to play.

Friday, October 22 - Under the Tent - an evening benefiting Gravatt Camp and Conference Center. Here I am thanking folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment